Friday 3 July 2009

  • A start to my day so slow it allowed me to learn, after years and years, the name of one of my favourite pieces of music. Cheesy, much?
  • Spontaneous cava and edamame beans on Highbury Fields with Ellie. Hello summer.
  • Ineptness at Angel. Twenty minutes after I arrived at the station, sitting reading papers in the sunshine I began to wonder where Miss Hartwell had got to. Upon calling to assess her location, I heard her answer her phone - on the bench RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. She had also been sitting, happily reading in the sunshine for the past twenty minutes. To add to the amusement, the man who had been sitting between us laughed and laughed and laughed - and then picked up his phone to call the person he was meeting. Just in case.
  • Temperatures suitable for a fifties frock.
  • A funny fish-tank cleaning reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment