Tuesday 21 July 2009

  • Lord Puttnam walking past, clasping a Daunt Books cotton bag. Hoorah for bookishness.(Relatedly, today was a day for celeb spotting - Marcus Brigstock at Leicester Square looking bemused and clutching papers, and Louis Theroux on a bike by the British Museum (Swoon). I also thought I saw Ian from Eastenders. It wasn't him, but not quite the same calibre of intellect, I suspect.)
  • Feeling slightly like a cartoon school girl with my clothing choice - I think it's the ink-blue and black stripes, maybe?
  • Banter between two cabbies leaning out of their windows in a traffic jam on Euston Road. "I like your cab, son - well nice". I wonder if they were brothers?
  • Hotdesking around the other side of the building. I miss Holly.
  • A recipe,an old favourite, remembered and cooked speedily before hitting the books again. Tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment