Saturday 11 July 2009

  • This is probably a shameful admission, but I appreciate the Argos shopping experience. I google something I need, price it up, reserve it online, walk 4 minutes down the road and - with no human contact until collecting the aforementioned items of need - have my purchases in my hand within 10 minutes of ordering online. It's the perfect meld of real-life and online shopping. Relatedly, I'm now the proud owner of a dictaphone. Whoo, and indeed, hoo.
  • Asparagus soup.
  • Kittens in the flat below. Oh so cute (but oh so smelly - I'd been wondering why the hall smelt of poo recently).
  • The bus journey from Holloway to Hackney. There are many things I love about this, from the snatched glimpses of views way across North London, to the mix of people seen in different parts of London.
  • A pavlovian response to tv, a sofa and a bottle of red on a saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment